European Polygraph Academy
Our courses are blended or completely remote, on customer choice, counting the student with personalized tutoring period during his first steps as a professional. We not only aim to teach students how to handle the instrument, but we want to ensure that it has the theoretical and technical knowledge necessary to understand its operation.
European Polygraph Academy belongs to the European Polygraph Association and offers the most complete polygraph course on the market. Our desire is to give students the best possible training to prepare him in a professional field with a increasing labor demand.
European Polygraph Academy
José A. de Landa
José A. de Landa is one of the leading international polygraph experts, with 22 years of experience in the different fields of application of the polygraph and other methods of assessing the credibility of the testimony. The responsible for Polyscan IPS, made over the past two decades more than 10,000 tests of all kinds with the polygraph. Read more…
Alon Louffmanes an israeli expert, polygraphist examinator and international speaker on body language, (micro facial expression). Lauffman has been part of the FDI and security forces in their country. He is spokesman for the Israeli Computerized Polygraph Association / ICPA., a member of European Polygraph Association e and Primary Instructor of European Polygraph Academy.
AGUSTIN BENJAMIN ORTIZ BARRERA
General director in the Institute of Behavioral Sciences and Polygraph. . Selection and Evaluation Assistant Director, Recruitment and selection of the first polygraph technicians box area of the Department of Revenue, development and training of evaluation models of polygraph. Since 2016 is the Vocal member of México, European Polygraph Association and Primary Instructor of the European Polygraph Academy.
Students who successfully complete our courses get the following: diplomas, business cards, certificates::
Diplomas will be sent via email free for printing. To physically receive check price. Contact us.
Our course Forensic Psychophysiology - online polygraph has multiple advantages for our students:
- It is much cheaper than classroom courses.
- It is compatible with work and family obligations of the student.
- It is accessible regardless of the place of residence of the student.
- It is flexible in terms of timing. The student does not have to conform to any particular date, but can carry out the studies as possible, in the date and time that suits you.
- With no set timetable and being individual, course cancellations are avoided for lack of students.
- The student will have a personal tutor throughout the duration of the course and its first steps as a professional.
WE ORGANIZE YOUR BUSINESS ENTIRELY IN STRUCTURED FORM
(CONTACT US: HERE)